I’ve never been much of a breakfast person, but breakfast food – yes, please!! And this right here is one of my all-time favorites. I mean, who doesn’t love pancakes, right? ^^ Well, granted, making them can be a bit time consuming and annoying, but the end result is always worth the effort 🙂
At least whipping up the batter is quick & easy. Only four ingredients and it won’t take you more than a minute or two. I love simple recipes and it doesn’t get much simpler than this.
I hope you like these pancakes as much as I do! Let me know down in the comments, if you decide to try them out or tag me on Instagram with @plantyjourney & #plantyjourney, so I can see your creations 🙂
Quick & Easy Pancakes
- 1 cup (120g) spelt flour (or any kind you like)
- 1 cup (240ml) soy milk (other milk alternatives work as well)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- Mix flour, coconut sugar, salt, baking powder & cinnamon, then add soy milk and combine well.
- Heat a pan (I use a non-stick; add a tiny bit of coconut oil or cooking spray, if you don’t) on medium to high heat and pour a portion of the batter into the pan. Wait till bubbles start to form on the surface, then flip carefully and let cook for another 1-2 mins until ready.
- Serve with your favourite topppings (e.g. berries, banana, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, nuts, maple syrup,…)
FEEL FREE TO PIN & SHARE: